Sunday, January 30, 2011

Funny and Fabulous: Nanny Fein


Around 11:30pm I like to turn on Nick @Nite to see The Nanny. Nanny Fein is fabulous, seriously fabulous. She's fabulous ----------------->
(and that picture doesn't even do her justice)

She's funny, endearing, entertaining, and fashionable (but in a crazy way).
The crazy part is that The Nanny ran from 1993-1999 yet still appears nightly on Nick... Hasn't gotten old, although the obviously dated parts are hilarious.


Her Yetta is just as fabulous and funny, although quite a bit older.....
If you haven't seen this large-haired show full of fabulously quirky ladies definitely check it out..... Now back to the show :)

2 comments:

  1. Does this count as a blog? haha it's more like a tweet. you should tweet. anyway I am Fran Fein. No way around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, this is a blog, I'm not telling everyone what I'm doing, I'm talking about whatever I want. (which occasionally happens to be related to what I've done)

    ReplyDelete